Today was a super busy work day and I had to prioritize that stuff over writing (sad panda). So, despite it being my fast day I haven’t been able to really sit down and do a blog post and my brain is kind of burnt out, but I gotta keep the habit alive and write every day. I’m just going to put some random stuff down that is in my mind instead of something more thought out.
- The week of abstaining from alcohol is going well. At this point last week I had consumed 9 drinks, which is about half a pound worth of calories or ~$20.
- Related to above (maybe), my food calorie consumption is down, my exercise routine is up, and I’ve hit all my meditation, reading, and work goals this week
- I think both sides of the abortion argument should try to understand the other side better
- One issue voters tend to be shortsighted, lack an understanding of how our federal government works, respond to signals more than substance, and generally make the country worse off
- I’m so excited that it looks increasingly likely that medicinal MDMA will be a reality in the next 5-10 years
- I’m increasingly annoyed with people who are wet blankets or like to do “drive by” negative comments on Facebook posts
- I’m considering shaving my chest hair
- I’m a little frustrated that my tomato plants aren’t growing that well, maybe I’m not being patient enough or maybe I planted them in a poor place
- America is going to become increasingly less important on a global stage, both economically and politically, in the next century
- I’m going to climb a mountain next year
- I think it is time to start exploring BDSM in a more focused way
- I’m starting to like my body again, which is kind of nice
- I’d like to see more nipples on my Snapchat (@pneiger)
- I wish I was more confident about my fiction writing
Okay, that’s enough brain dump for now.
Wanna hear my thoughts on some random controversial subject like abortion? Got a question for me that is too personal to ask directly? Do you just want to tell me that I’m not living life correctly? Send me an anonymous message and I’ll respond on my blog! Just fill out this simple form on SurveyMonkey (www.surveymonkey.com/r/XYRDXHH) and if you need inspiration check out the previous questions that I’ve answered here and you’ll see that no subject is off limits.